Below are all school-related forms and documents for Blessed Sacrament Families.
7th Grade physical form ALL incoming 7th graders AND 8th graders participating in athletics
School hot lunch menu
please visit the homepage to see the most current menu
General School forms
Tuition and Scholarships: Please make an appointment with Father Sullivan to discuss Scholarships and Tuition assistance. The rectory phone number is 402-474-4249.
All volunteers need to complete the “A Safe Environments Program” prior to completing the background check. In addition to this, if you are driving for a field trip, you must also complete the “Defensive Driving Curriculum” program. These two programs can be found on www.cmgconnect.org.
- Click on the link www.cmgconnect.org
- Log into an existing account OR create a new account.
- Select “Curriculum” on the left side of the page.
- Scroll down to “A Safe Environment Program” (for ALL volunteers).
- For drivers, please also complete “Defensive Driving Curriculum”. The instructions needed for this course can be found here.
After these requirements are met, you may then proceed to completing the background check below. All paperwork and courses MUST be completed at least TWO WEEKS prior to a field trip.